Levinhurst Official Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Northern Territory dating - Dirty sexy fun

Go down

Northern Territory dating  - Dirty sexy fun Empty Northern Territory dating - Dirty sexy fun

Post  WaggaWag Tue Jul 26, 2011 6:46 am

dating site - Sex without the bs My name is Kaia WEATHERLY Now where do I start it's never easy talking about yourself.I tend to be a bit of a home body I'm not into the bar scene. I really miss having a guy to cuddle with. I havent vipstatus here, because i have it on one of most popular social site so contact me there not lookin 4 relationship..lookin 4 sum fun..must b disease free and wear a condom. other than that its all good so what r u waiting for lets get it! free dating site black singles romance singles in Hobart free online dating singles in Palmerston free online dating Just a homeotwn sorta girl. Lookin for someone to hang with n maybe more. Love to drink, watch movies, party, and just chill. Hit me up for some hang time and if ur lucky it may be more. We'll have to see! I don't just tease, I go all the way. When I give you the eye, you know where we would end cause I always delive. I like to sing, dance and drink and have definitely given up on marriage and commitment. I have plenty of the nasty if u can handle it I would love to find a man who is not selfish, a liar (I hate liars more then anything), user, or a cheater. A man who doesn't just want sex or a bootycall. Someone who wants a real relationship and be a man not a push over. I know you cantjust jump into anything but at least someone who is considering it so write me and lets see where it goes. I have big beautiful eyes and a cute round butt. All around sweet woman. I love sex. im always up to trying new things. i like watching movies and a scary one is a good way to have me in Ur lap! I am a fun girl who loves laughing and is just looking for fun. Im not looking for anything serious. Only clean guys please!! Not to sound mean but thats what I like. I try to make the most out of life and I like tohave lots of new experiences.. I am not scared of a challenge, but I do not want someone around me that is not self assured… Really I am just looking to have lots of fun and hopefully someoen that makes me cmofortable so we can be friends with benefits.

WaggaWag

Back to top Go down